Dr. Aditya Shreekant Kelkar
- M.B.B.S – Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune University
- M.S. (Ophthalmology)- B J Medical College,Pune Sasoon Hospitals,Pune
- D.N.B – National Board Of Examination, New Delhi.
- FRCS (Ophthalmology) – Glasgow (UK)
- Fellowship in Vitreo-Retinal surgery at “Retina Foundation Ahmadabad”.
- Director Infection Control Committee
Awards and achievements
- 1st rank in Ophthalmology in MBBS in 1996, Pune University
- Gold medal from University of Pune – M S (Ophth.) 2002.
- FDC Award at Annual Maharashtra Ophthalmological society for best clinical trial year 2003 (Topic: Efficacy of Latanoprost & Brimonidine in open angle glaucoma & ocular hypertension)
- Best Paper presentation award at Maharashtra State conference 2001 held at Pune (Topic : Burst mode Phacoemulsification for hard cataracts)
- Best case presentation awards at Poona Ophthalmic Society meet’ 2001 (Topic: Case of pulsatile proptosis.)
- Gold Medal in Ophthalmology from National Board of Examination (DNB) 26th March 2004
- Invited to perform live surgeries at Mumbai, Pune and Kolkatta
- International Council Of Ophthalmology -International Fellowship in Retina at Ghent Belgium
- Dr. Aditya Kelkar is awarded as ” Young Achiever” by IMA